Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Patch - as per admin

+2
madmick
Vishal
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Patch - as per admin Empty New Patch - as per admin

Post by Vishal Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:41 pm

"Hello everyone,

The training match system evolve! Instead of starting a match against a random opponent, you will now see a map where you will find a set of opponents. This way you can analyze them before playing. The rewards will depend on the number of fan of your opponent but you will only get these rewards if you win (so nothing if you loose or on a draw).

When you win a match, the opponent is removed from the map and a new opponent arrives every 4 hours (with a max of 5). After 24 hours, if you were not able to win, you will be able to change the opponent.

Now you can also loose fans if you loose a match (except friendly matches). The loss depends on the fan difference between the 2 teams.

Have fun!"
Vishal
Vishal
Admin

https://rebels.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

New Patch - as per admin Empty Re: New Patch - as per admin

Post by madmick Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm

dont like it Sad
madmick
madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by sbombay Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 pm

I like the Map process losing fame points not so much.

sbombay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishal Liverpool YNWA Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:43 am

It doesn't regenerate opposition for us though
Vishal Liverpool YNWA
Vishal Liverpool YNWA

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:02 am

seems to be trying to rectify itself, i lost Vishal yesterday and now have fluminense, Vishal is back and i also had a sam which i gained fans off Smile
madmick
madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishal Liverpool YNWA Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 am

I have Sam and fluminense as well as Mick - problem is its the same sorta bunch of players in our group
Vishal Liverpool YNWA
Vishal Liverpool YNWA

Back to top Go down

New Patch - as per admin Empty So Far

Post by SA Swans Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:58 am

Hey guys,

I think this is a very strange game. There seems to be no logic to winning a match. The builders are working on a game that is nice to the eye, but numb to the brain. I don't know what makes you win or loose a match. Of course star quality makes a difference, but I have won a match against the first player to 70.000 fans with all star 65 players with my reserve players who were down to 50% energy. So I cant really help there.

I have focussed on building the stadium first end then the ticket office. Finances doesn't make a big impact on the money you can generate. The higher the sponsor, the higher the wages ..in the end it doesn't really seem to make a big difference. I make about 1 million per match now. I always play tournaments. It's good for making money and good for training points.
After they were at level 10 I upgraded infirmay and training centre to level 10. If star quality is important then you have to improve your players. Quick recovery and fast training can make it happen. I've got 3 star 65 players right now. All started from scratch a couple of months ago. Training goes pretty fast, I also assign the training points. I give my attackers points in attack and defenders in defense ...of course. Speed and control are two qualities I upgrade after that.

I haven't bought a player at the transfer market that was better then the ones I had. I only buy players who are young, and have a high training speed. Recovery speed is also important. At some point every one will have star 65 quality players, but you will need to replace the old players with younger once. That's why I have a bunch of young players that I am training up. It keeps my overall avergeg pretty low, but I dont think that matters a lot.
You will see that all my players have a high training speed. Also recovery speed is high and it looks likes it increases. Not sure if it is because of the levels of training and infirmary but it looks that way.

I use the same strategy all the time. 433! I figure that the more strikers I have the more chances I will have to score a goal. I also have strikers up front and defenders at the back. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I'll play that way anyway.

My players have a default strategy. I only made a couple of small changes. more shooting speed for strikers, zero dribble rate for defenders and 100% marking range for defenders (zero for attackers).

I sometimes use a match bonus of less then 10% and always try to have 100% enery for the players before a match. I keep salaries at 67% :-) they seem to be happy with that.

I used to play a lot of training matches with my reserve players so they could gain more training points. I'm a bit hesitante now, becuase of the risk of loosing fans. I also dont always get the map when I want to play training matches. In the morning I always get the old layout 500for win, 400 for draw and 300 for a loss. Even if I draw I get back to 70.000fans. Dont know how that works.

Well, that's my two cents. No blueprint for succes because it is all about assumptions so far. But I'm playing in a level 6 league and have won all my matches in that league so far. Also win a lot of tournaments.

I'm wondering if you can set up standard strategies ...have't found that option yet.

SA Swans

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Does players have a max to train ...for example if mental and physical shows 55, is that the max potential of that player?
madmick
madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by cygnus Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:40 am

After complaining to admin about a lot of draw in FC2, now my game look better,
from 13 matches played, I got 7 win, 4 draw and 2 lost. with avg 2 goal per match

how about you guys ?

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Swans Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:29 pm

same here ...had a lot of draws. Now it seems to be better / fairer

SA Swans

Back to top Go down

Post by sbombay Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:34 pm

yeah I have more wins okay draws but my losses are all messed up just does not make sense.

sbombay

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Swans Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:19 pm

There seems to be a chance in strategy options. or I didn't know about this option ...anyhow I use it now.

You can make your own strategy, decide where player move to when attacking or defending and even how they pass the ball.

Attack
It's pretty hard to score goals in this game. It looks like you can only score from a close range or out of a rebound.
IN my formation I have 3 strikers. I've put there shooting speed bar up to the maximum (just before the explanation mark appears) and moved the shooting distance down. Now they wont shoot untill they are about 10 meters in front of the goal.
Ive seen a lot of games where a team shoots more then 10 times and dont socre a goal. Mostly because they shoot from outside the box. There's really no chance of scoring from that distance.
When shooting from a close range the goallie has little chance of saving and if he saves it there is a big chance of a rebound. To increase your chances of getting a rebound you need a lot of strikers up front. Rebounds are often goals!
In my strategy I have 3 strikers who always keep position close to the opponents goal. Both in defence as in offence.
I also give them a low markign percentage, which means that they will get the ball played to them even when they are marked. You risk the chance of loosing the ball, but that is better then a backpass to the goalkeeper or a midfielder that runs with the ball untill he looses it. A benefit of loosing the ball to an opponents defender is that he will probably run the ball down the field and leaves his defending position giving the strikers more room up front when you get the ball.
Disadvantage is that strikers will loose the ball more often because they want to run further.

Defence
I always keep 3 defenders arround my goal keeper. Even when I attack they remain there. A 4th player will stay at the edge of the box for extra support. Now I have 3 defenders and a goallie that can stop the ball from going in, and even 4 players who can collect the recound. The defenders dribble rate is at 0 percent because I want them to stay close to the goallie.

I really dont know if this is the best way to get results, but it works for now. Since using this tactic I haven't lost a game (except for my games againt V and MM, but I played with my junior players in those games), I've scored a lot of goals and I hardly consede a goal.

Have a look at strategy click on advanced to create actions. These action will determine where your players will be when attacking or defending.
PLay a lot of friendlies against the same player to see of the tactcics work.

In fact you should really play a lot of friendlies against your next opponent untill you win. Big chance yuo;ll win the real match too.

Keep the moral above 67% and your players must be well rested before the match.

That's it for now

SA Swans

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Swans Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:20 pm

What have you discovered Vishal??

SA Swans

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishal Liverpool YNWA Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Nothing lol - I'm totally confused lol nothing seems to work
Vishal Liverpool YNWA
Vishal Liverpool YNWA

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Swans Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:50 pm

in the last game your 2 and 5 are useless, they are defending the flanks but there's np danger from the flanks, 3 and 4 are to far away from eachother, my 11 has plenty of space in between those 2.

when you ar attacking, nothing seems to happen, did you make a move for when you are attacking?

if you can tell me how to make a screenshot I will post my tactic on here

SA Swans

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishal Liverpool YNWA Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:20 pm

perhaps do a printscreen - and then save on paint, then attach on here.

I tried playing aroung with the defense or attack without success - are you creating multiple actions for attack and defence?
Vishal Liverpool YNWA
Vishal Liverpool YNWA

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:20 pm

all good stuff Robert Smile

i have just chosen to use default, like yourself defenders no dribble and always have 3 in front of goalie, attackers get no marking and full dribble with kicking as high as it can go.

i dont concede many but i also dont score many ...lol...hence all the draws i get
madmick
madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishal Liverpool YNWA Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:13 pm

Patch 2.0:
Buildings
10 extra levels for all buildings!
Stacks and Shops now earn more money
Bank rebalanced
Stadium spectator capacity has been rebalanced
Infirmary rest bonus has been rebalanced and less injuries during matches

Tournament rewards
Tournaments now reward you with gold balls!
- Round of 16: 1 gold ball
- Quarter final: 2 gold balls
- Semi final: 3 gold balls
- final: 4 gold balls
The winner will therefore earn a total of 10 gold balls!

League
Shorter leagues for a more intense experience! Leagues now last 2 weeks instead of 1 month.
Vishal Liverpool YNWA
Vishal Liverpool YNWA

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishal Liverpool YNWA Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Banks, stadium levels have changed - you will notice less bank max..

Fans have increased..

Building costs are far less in time and money..
Vishal Liverpool YNWA
Vishal Liverpool YNWA

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:28 am

Whats the plan, im going training and infirmary ...with the odd bank upgrade, when training and infirmary are max i will then concentrate on stadium...we will fall in rankings, but progress further.

just my thoughts ...now your thoughts Smile

Mick
madmick
madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Swans Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 pm

has been a while since ive been on. ill still try to get a print screen on this site, but haven't figured out how to do so.

My focus was on infirmary, training and finance, but Im letting infirmary go for now. The increase in recovery time reduction is only 2% per upgrade. It's not worth it for now. Finances will be on their last upgrade for now. It costs a lot of money and I gain some money every day now instead of loosing money every day. Thats good enough for me.

If was thinking about upgrading banks so I can upgrade my stadium, but Ive decided to upgrade tickets first. Those upgardes are much cheaper and quicker. You can do 2 ticket prices upgrades in lees time and for far less money then you can do one stadium upgrade. SO you can make more money faster with ticket upgrade. I'll try to upgrade that to the max and then it should be eassier to enough money to upgrade banks ...and stadium. When that is done, money will role in :-)

As far as tactics! The problem with my strategy is midfield. I hardly have people in midfield who can get the ball from defence to offence. I think that is your problem as well mick. I haven't got an answer for that one, but putting a dm in the number 10 spot could be a solution. He has less need to drible and will play the ball to the strikers sooner then an am.

Stil stuff to think about I guess.

I've been looking at your match against tango Mick. I dont have the answers, but it looks like your defenders need to be a bit further away from goal and the dm a bit closer when defending. That would have probably stopped the goal from Tango.

I also think that you kick distance is to large. Look at the distance your 7 shoots at goal in the 6th minute and 9 in the 9th minute. Hard to score from there. You actually had 5 free runs towards the opponents goal, if you lower your kick distance, you will probably score 4 goals.

It also looks like your attacker move back t midfield when you have possesion, maybe its better to keep them upfront.

SA Swans

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 pm

cheers Robert, thanks for that. Im only starting to dabble with my own formations. Ill do what you suggest and see how it goes Smile
madmick
madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by madmick Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Robert when you say keep attackers up front ...what is exactly meant?

I have 2 attackers sitting in box, but when opponent has possession in my half they do move back, then when i get ball back they move into box again.
do you mean stop them from moving back like that?..if so , how do i do that?
madmick
madmick

Back to top Go down

Post by sbombay Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Very Informative discussion missed a whole lot in the last few weeks, I wish I did not have to work but then its also fun.

sbombay

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Swans Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:50 pm

How do I explain this one in plain english ...dont you guys want to take up dutch a a second language. Shouldn/t be too hard for you Vishal :-

I have two 343 formations. One for defense and one for offence. When the opponent has the ball your defensive strategy comes in to play. That means that they will move into the set positions you have placed them on the map. After that they will move according the needs of the situation in the match.

it looks like, when you gain possession of the ball, that your strikers move back to midfield first and then move back forward ...so I assume that the set position of your strikers in attack mode is just over the middle of the field and that you have used the arrow to make them go forward.

I could be wrong though :-(

SA Swans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next